“We are a well-established and well-structured London-based aesthetic clinic is west London currently looking to complement our team of experts with an experienced aesthetics injector. We offer a wide range of facial injectables and have a growing demand for our services.
Who we are looking for:
An ideally experienced (minimum 3 years) individual with either a GMC registration number who has had an extensive amount of experience with a wide range of procedures. The suitable candidate will have good availability for afternoon/evenings/weekends although shift patterns can be flexible.
Driving & living within the proximity of Ealing is a big bonus. Most importantly, we want to see a proven track record of demonstrating & practicing up to the most advanced safety procedures and protocols with an aspiration to further their career & personal development in the aesthetics sector.
- Demonstrate a high standard of clinical skills, perform aesthetic procedures and treatments, including but not limited to Toxins & Dermal Fillers
- Exercise good clinical judgment and put patient safety first in the management of patients
- Provide professional advice and clear communication to customers for any aesthetic related enquiries
- Ensure effective patient care through the implementation of established clinical practice standards, standardised procedures, written and oral treatment protocols, and training
- Maintain accurate medical records, whether in electronic or hard copy format including scanning, in accordance with the policy
- Ensure the efficient medical management of casualty cases
- Offer clear and consistent documentation of all data related to patient care
- Keep up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications
- Maintain and provide professional training & development
- GMC Registered Doctor
- With Licence to practice
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in aesthetic area
- Customer service skills and interpersonal skills is a must
- Must be efficient/meticulous and have attention to details
- Must consistently interact in a manner that is friendly, supportive, respectful, and cooperative with co-workers and physicians
- Evidence of wide knowledge base and competency in clinical practice
- Evidence of excellent oral and written communication.
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary environment with a wide range of individuals at different levels
- Teaching and Assessing skills and experience in clinical practice preferred but not required
- Contract/Self-employed (Ad-Hoc)
- Aesthetic: 3 years (Mandatory)
- GMC (Required)
- Additional Aesthetics Training/Qualifications (Preferred)
- Language: English (Required)
If this sounds like something you could do, we’d love to hear from you.
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience”