- How many radio frequency facials will i need to see results?
You will see results after your first facial treatment, but they will be short lived, we advise you build up your collagen amount by having a course of 6 treatments with this radiofrequency facial (1 per week for 6 weeks). You can then have top-up facials once every few months to keep the collagen level up and your skin looking plump.
- Who can have the anti-ageing facial?
This anti-ageing radiofrequency facial treatment is suitable for anyone, male or female, who wishes to plump and tighten the face. The radio frequency facial is compatible with all skin types.
- Will this treatment dramatically lift my face / remove my jowls?
No, it will help plump and tighten the face, but you will not see a dramatic face-lifting effect – to get a more dramatic lifting in the lower face/ jawline area you will need to have a non-surgical facelift (PDO Threads) – See our full list of facial enhancement procedures available.
- Can i have this treatment if i have had other aesthetic treatments such as dermal filler?
Normally yes but you need to leave it 6 weeks after having dermal filler and depending on what type of dermal filler you have had it may break it down quicker than you would normally expect.
- What are the side effects of radio frequency treatments?
Side effects are rare but may include but are not limited to redness, swelling, burns, scarring, breaking down dermal filler.